maandag 19 november 2012

Super soft silk - superzachte zijdedraad

Ik was al een tijdje op zoek naar mooie zijdedraad om mee te haken. En nu heb ik er eindelijk gevonden. Het is een plezier om hier mee te haken, de draad is zacht, pure luxe om te dragen. De eerste creaties met deze draad zijn een feit! Handgesponnen en handgeverd bovendien.

I have been looking for a beautiful quality silk thread to crochet my jewelry and have finally found it. This thread is a pleasure to work with, super soft, a luxury to wear. Enjoy my first creations with this new silk thread. Hand spun and hand dyed!





4 reacties:

  1. Wow, that is so unique! I've never seen crochet used this way. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks, also for the visit and comment!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hallo Inez,
    Love your work, it is so cute. I have an award for you in my blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much! also for the award! Very kind of you.
      Inez

      Verwijderen