vrijdag 7 december 2012

One more day!

Only one more day and my jewelry is officially for sale in the DasUniek Pop-Up Shop in Antwerp! I'm so excited!
All jewels are entirely handmade, including the polymer clay beads or roses, I even folded the boxes in which the earrings are wrapped myself.
If you don't live near to Antwerp or if you can't get there, you can also mail me and let me know which piece of crochet jewelry you would like.

Let these pictures inspire you. I also make custom orders, just let me know your wishes.






6 reacties:

  1. I love to crochet but Ive never made anything as beautiful as this ! They are fantastic ! Have a lovely week !
    Siubhan x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you very much! I love crochet too, sometimes I wish I could crochet all day ...
      Inez

      Verwijderen
  2. Inez, I love both the sweet crochet earrings and the little boxes you made for them! I love your sense of color and the attention to detail :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow! I just love your jewelry. Congrats on opening your first shop! I hope you sell a lot! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen