maandag 14 januari 2013

Busy busy busy

These last few weeks have been extremely busy: translations and revisions kept me stuck behind the computer until late at night, leaving me without any spare time to crochet. How I long for my crochet hook and yarn!

But I do have two items of good news: I have been selected to participate in Handgema(r)kt in Genk, on March 24, 2013. Handgema(r)kt is a one-day fair for creative businesses. I am so excited to have been chosen! And I can also give demonstrations on how to crochet jewelry.

The second piece of good news is that Ineseda has als been selected to particpate in De Bonte Fabriek, in Sint-Niklaas, on April 14th, 2013. This is another fair for creatieve businesses.

Being selected means that I have to create plenty of new crochet items, crochet earrings, crochet necklaces etc.! Can't wait!


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten